Saturday, November 18, 2006

its nearly 2am lying here writing this.
i got in about an hour ago, from the theatre
seeing 'stranger than fiction' and 'little children'
both great,
but the former had me smiling and smiling.
the latter i loved, although i think i may have been a bit too tired to fully engage.

it'd already been a long day,
starting earlier than usual, in order to cover a few breakfast meetings.
and the kicker is, i'm to be up in a few short hours to meet my sister in langly as to head across the border.
i love me a little target therapy.
john junior bean will be supplementing the lost sleep, i assure you.

this afternoon my three year old picked a nickel off the ground,
and promptly turned and handed it to me,
with the words,
"this is for you because you are my best breakfast maker".

the two of them've been calling the littlest ming ming.
now this little thing has been through the gammot of nicknames in her short 10 month run of life.
but ming ming is especially endearing to me because
the addressing of her in this manner, is usually followed with some sort musical dialouge.
'ming ming, you cannot eat the dog food'
(i just realized as i was typing that you cannot hear the melody that i was typing it out to).

here are some the past references. each having the span of 1 week-3 weeks.
bugaboo
buga
buGGA
bung-ga
yaya
baby
frank
mushaboom
shoop shoop/loop loop
sister (as in SISTER! you cannot play with my trains!!!)
banana
strawberry

adieu.
i have overtired heartburn.
actually i've had heartburn for the last few days non stop.
damn the genetics.

No comments: