Wednesday, April 05, 2006

jo tagged me a few days ago but i forgot until now. and i am not tagging anyone.

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD
1. retail clothing (x3)
2. mccarthyism breads.
3. kawkawa camp and retreat
4. the marchment/ruthven household in east van.

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I’VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. buffy the vampire slayer
2. angel (currently)
3. lost
4. gilmore girls

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1. the vage, saskatewan
2. chillismack
3. vancouver
4. moscow

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. russia
2. czech republic
3. china
4. finland

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. i'm older
2. that my social ease is transendant accros the board
3. i'm laughy all the time.
4. that those are my kids.

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. mama
2. smelly
3. selma blair
4. someone's cousin from tuscany. always tuscany. so odd.

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. live like a true blower in the wind. to be able to do that.
2. be the guest on 'inside the actors studio' with james lipton
3. love fully
4. learn to love red wine.

No comments: