ok kids, 31-60. when the did the first bit, i promised 61-100, forgetting altogether about 31-60.
well, as mathmatically disinclined i may be, i was not to leave them out forever. thanks to ye who pointed it out.
31. i will always spend my last 15 dollars on all you can eat sushi.
32. my house in heaven will have a cheese... farm?
33. my new favorite cracker is black sesame and nori with rock salt.
34. this is becoming quite food centric.
35. the best place for take away dessert in the city, is capers. so good, SO cheap.
36. i own four pairs of jeans that wear, and many more that i bought before i knew how to buy jeans.
37. my new work-laundry philosophy is: one small load day is waaay better than five at once out of desparation.
38. i sometimes cheer, in my head, for the bus to drive off when someone is running desperately to catch it.
39. there could be kitchen cleanliness 'big brother', and it still wouldn't matter.
40. i've read pride and prejudice nine times.
41. i've read harry potters, cumulativly more than that.
42. somewhere in my apartment building someone is playing bongos. rock on.
43. i go through about 4 pairs of sunglasses a summer. i lose them like crazy.
44. i commute with my bike in the summer. i enjoy the svelt look it gives me.
45. i have to take my bike to 'our community bikes' before summer.
46. my bike has many maladies, because it is both prone, and unlucky to have a mildly destructive caregiver.
47. i was born at 6:11 am. march 3rd.
48. i'm listening to fake plastic trees by radiohead.
49. i have both a boy name and a girl name picked out for future kids.
50. i haven't bought a cd in a while, but the last one i bought was the new wailin jennies.
51. the best cd to dance to with a one, a two and three year old is (apart from the wiggles, bless them) is pheonix's its never been like that. rock on.
52. the wiggles are a daily huge debate at work. the two year old loves them, the three year old hates them. and each are equally strongly opinionated. one time the three year old, out of nowhere, asked if they could watch a wiggles video. the two year looked at me with utter amazment and euphoria as to say "this is the best day of my life. i didn't know life could be like this".
53. when i get home, the internet is the first thing i hit, unless i have wine in the house.
54. the websites i check are usually daily and in this order:
hotmail, gmail, people.com, perezhilton, myspace, dooce.com, cnn.com
55. my favorite movie is good will hunting. i can watch it over and again. but i cannot, for even a minute watch it if its playing on tv. there is so much dubbing and ommisions, that i get angry.
56. my favorite scene in said movie is where robin williams gives the speech to matt damon in the park on their second meeting. and the camera doesn't leave robin williams for the whole of it. towards the end, it just slowly pans back to include matt damon. brilliant. and its such a great speech. nice work affleck. damon. van sant.
57. i will go the theatre regardless to see a film by danny boyle, or alfonso cuaron.
58. my bosses have offered to fly me out to ontario for a mini break in april or may. bless them and their abundance of air miles.
59. my two favorite magazines are real simple and vogue.
60. my luxury item on survivor would totally be q-tips.