a list of things that they have in france, but not in canada. that i love.
1. butter with sea salt crystals
2. a kick ass public transportation system.
4. pain au chocolate (i know it might seem like you have those last two in canada, but i assure you, you don't)
5. dijonaise. mayo! dijon! it cheap and dirty sqeeze bottles. we prob have that in canada actually.
6. FANTASTIC 4 dollar wine bottle at the grocery store.
a list of things they have in canada, but not in france (and are the worse for it).
1. MOPS. oh my god.
2. peanut butter
6. washing machines that take 1/2 hour. (2-3 hours a cycle here folks)